We are recruiting for the following position:
Permanent Part-time 0.8 FTE Administration and Receptionist | Are you looking to make a difference in the NFP sector? Apply now!
Receptionist and Administration Officer – 0.8 FTE
- Part-time permanent role – 4 days a week or 0.8 FTE spread across 5 days, located in Parramatta (2150) short walk from the train station or ferry
- Paying SCHADS Award Level 3 | NFP salary packaging, friendly, vibrant supportive team culture and training are some benefits on offer
- Meaningful work – enjoy making a difference in the lives of others in the NFP sector? Apply now!
Survivors & Mates Support Network (SAMSN) is a not-for-profit organisation that provides services and support for male survivors of child sexual abuse. We deliver groups and workshops for men and their families, and training for health professionals and service providers, while working to increase public awareness of the effects that childhood sexual abuse can have on men and their families.
The Role and Responsibilities
The Receptionist and Administration Officer will report to and work closely with the Office Manager. You will be responsible for providing administrative support and superior customer service.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Representing SAMSN in a professional manner by being the primary contact by telephone and in person, responding to calls and queries promptly and with empathy
- Performing reception and general administrative tasks associated with the operation of the organisation, including data entry
- Managing office support duties, including ordering office and kitchen supplies
- Assisting with diary management
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Assisting with the coordination of events and workshops, including booking of venues and catering, coordinating event material and workshop packs
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Excellent customer service and relationship-building capabilities with a positive, energetic and empathetic nature
- First-class written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a close-knit team, with the skills to work autonomously when needed
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with great attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Word and Excel essential
- Previous not-for-profit experience is desirable
The successful candidate will be required to obtain a National Police Check (PC) and Working With Children Check (WWCC) and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
- Great location – close to fitness facilities, restaurants and Parramatta river
- Flexible working hours to suit school drop-offs (with Friday being a required workday)
- Access to EAP services
- Vibrant and close-knit team environment
- Regular staff events
- The opportunity to grow and upskill within your career
How to Apply
Beaumont People have been retained to recruit this position on behalf of SAMSN (Survivors & Mates Support Network); If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please email your full resume to Kathleen Lo Surdo at email@example.com
There is no closing date for this role, all applications will be reviewed as they are received.
SAMSN acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we live and work. We pay our respect to Past, Present and Future Elders.