We are recruiting staff for the following position:
Planned Support Team Leader (Social Worker)
Reporting to: Clinical Services Manager
Role Type: Full-Time
To support the achievement of Survivors & Mates Support Network’s (SAMSN) business objectives.
Using a trauma-informed and culturally safe approach, the Planned Support Team Leader will have day-to-day management responsibility of the Planned Support Team. This will include responsibility for direct service delivery to male survivors and their supporters and staff work practices.
A world in which male survivors struggling with the adverse effects of childhood sexual abuse can easily access support and find understanding and acceptance.
We believe male survivors can recover from child sexual abuse, support others to thrive and become leaders for change.
To build a support network that gives voice and agency to male survivors and their supporters.
Our Values Statement
Hope: The courage to believe in what’s possible
Dignity: We honour each other’s inherent worth
Connection: Together we achieve
Community: Engaging the power of networks for growth
- Day-to-day management & supervision of staff
- Manage referrals, workflow and staff caseloads
- Maintain a small clinical caseload
- Chair and facilitate regular team meetings & reviews
- Ensure clinical documentation is of a high standard and assist with reporting requirements to funding bodies
- Assist with the development of policies and procedures aimed at improving service delivery within the team
- Co-ordinate professional development for the team
- Ensure collaboration with other teams within SAMSN
- Assist with the co-ordination of the group program including waitlist management
- Assist with the collation of group feedback and reports from groups
- Liaise and engage with key service providers to ensure referrals in and out of SAMSN are relevant and appropriately supported
- Comply with SAMSN Code of Conduct
Perform other work as directed by the manager within the scope of the role.
How to apply:
SAMSN has retained Beaumont People to manage this recruitment, please contact Chloe Barton, either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or
telephone 02 9093 4911.
SAMSN acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we live and work. We pay our respect to Past, Present and Future Elders.