We are looking for an Office Administrator/Receptionist to join our team and support the operational needs of the organisation. The ideal candidate will have a friendly and approachable disposition with a willingness to contribute and work in a small cohesive team.
Working closely with the Operations Manager, you will make a real difference in the lives of men and their families. You will also support the organisation in addressing its ongoing needs and growth.
Job Type and Category
Full-time office administration/Receptionist. Salary ranges from $55,000 to $60,000 depending in experience plus superannuation and access to generous tax concessions.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
To be considered for this role, you will have prior experience working in the Not-for-Profit/Government sector and have excellent interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will have strong organisational skills and proficient in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
This autonomous role reports to the Operations Manager and offers lots of variety to an administrator who enjoys working in a small and dynamic NGO.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Answering and processing internal/external calls with a high level of customer service
- Administrative support including reporting, filing and data entry and records management
- Assist with reports and presentations as required
- Travel arrangements and diary management
- Maintaining the office stock and facilities
- Assist with the development and implementation of administration systems, policies and procedures
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Other ad-hoc tasks for the organisation as required
Position Selection Criteria
- A positive, friendly and professional disposition with the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Strong organisational and time management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Advanced MS Office skills and previous CRM experience
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information
- Advanced attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in a similar role supporting a team of senior managers
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
If you are looking for a challenge and want to work with a small and dedicated team, we’d like to meet you!
For more information about the position please contact Craig Hughes-Cashmore, CEO, on 02 8355 3711.
To apply, please submit your CV and a separate cover letter addressing the selection criteria and why you are suitable for this role. Please email your application to [email protected]
Applications without these two documents will not be considered.
Applications close: 1pm Friday, March 1 – 2019.